My photo
Nashville, TN, United States

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Jack's First Easter






We had such a fun Easter with Jack except for two things: it was FREEZING cold and Lindsay and Jim couldn't come home and be with us. (Made doubly bad because Easter fell on Lindsay's birthday this year). My mom hand-stitched the embroidery on Jack and Maggie's outfits and they turned out so cute! We had an Easter egg hunt outside but it was so cold so we had to put a hat on Jack to keep him warm. Mimi ordered Jack and Maggie Easter baskets embroidered with their names on them. Maggie's was a bunny and Jack's was a yellow duck. They looked adorable carrying them around. Maggie's was full of eggs and Jack's was obviously empty, but we can't wait for him to join in the hunt next year!

6 comments:

Cole said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE his outfit :) yes, knee socks are for "special" occasions. He looks amazingly cute and squishy, I love it! Happy Easter, yes, next year will be fun watching him get eggs!

Amanda Conley said...

Cute pics. It was good to see you (from afar) on Sat. night. I wish I had had more time to talk to you ! We should get together one night;)

Benton said...

He sure looks to me like a happy boy! Thanks for posting the pictures and being so happy about his outfit. I know one Mimi that was SO EXCITED to do the work on it and see him in it. It was a happy day!

Thanks for posting Erin .... I read all of your posts .. just don't have the time to reply to each one of them. Keep up the great work! I'm sure the Landers family in far away places enjoy these updates ... but we around here do too!

BW / Poppy! :)

Christy Z said...

Erin,

I can't believe he's getting so big! He looks so cute in his little smocked outfit. Parker wore one of those for his first Easter and everyone called him a girl. But until he was one, I got to dress him however I wanted!

Congrats on your sweet baby boy. Hopefully I can come up there and see you guys sometime soon!

aunt amy said...

Jack and Maggie are so cute and look so much alike when they are together. Thanks for the pics. I hope to hunt Easter eggs with Jack when he is older.

I just figured out this posting. I will try to do better. I check the blog often. As often as I check NASCAR's (ha ha)!

love, aunt amy

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.