My photo
Nashville, TN, United States

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I Heart Spring

As long as we've been married, Jim and I have always taken walks around our neighborhood (when it's warm enough) when he gets home from work in the afternoons. The weather has been so nice here lately and we've really enjoyed being able to resume our afternoon walks. It's been especially nice to take them with Jack because he loves riding in his stroller and seeing all the birds, dogs, and creeks that we pass and he'll just chatter along to himself the whole way while Jim and I get some quality "grown-up" time. Here's a cute picture from right before our walk the other day.

4 comments:

Cole said...

i love taking walks, too. marc and i walk almost every night, it's so wonderful! just wait until jack doesn't like the stroller~ i hope that's a long ways away for you!

aunt amy said...

I bet Jack would love springtime in FL!

Courtney said...

Cute! Love it :)

Amanda Conley said...

great pic! I've been working to try and get a date set up to go out with the other girls, but the last date fell through...so, I'm still working on it. I'll let you know...