My photo
Nashville, TN, United States

Monday, April 14, 2008

Thirty, Flirty & Fun




Ok, I know that was terribly cheesy, but I do love that Jennifer Garner movie "13 Going on 30." Saturday was my 30th birthday and we had SUCH a fun weekend. Our friends, Amy & JD, came into town and brought their sweet new baby, Charlie, for us to ooh & aah over. Kelly & Josh had a big cookout at their house Friday night and then we all went out for a birthday dinner on Saturday night to Radius 10, one of my favorite restaurants in Nashville.
My cake was the best cake ever except that by the time we got a picture taken the sparklers had burned out.
Have you noticed how in big groups, even though we're not in high school anymore) all the girls always end up at one end of the table and all the guys end up at another end? See, we really are all 13 at heart! :)
And finally, here's a picture of my and my sweet hubby, who is also a fantastic party planner.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Sorry we missed the party! I would have liked to have seen that big, crazy cake in person :)

Anonymous said...

look at those boobies in the last pic! and by the way, who is that baby in all those other pictures? i hardly recognize him with more hair and everything. he's already grown up so much since we were there in february. can't wait to see you on saturday!!

Amanda Conley said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! Man, you're old! Ha ha. Me too. You look gorgeous. and that's a fabulous cake!

Courtney said...

Anything ELSE going on lately? :)