My photo
Nashville, TN, United States

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yummy...



Jack's been eating solid food very well for awhile now. I've been making all of his baby food and some of it's fun to make (pears, sweet potatoes) and some of it is not so fun to make (prunes, green peas). The only reason the prunes and peas are not so fun to make is because those particular foods have to be strained after you've steamed/baked them because the skins are lumpy and can be hard to digest for a baby of Jack's age. Overall, though, I'm really enjoying it and I love that Jack will grow up liking food that tastes like the actual fruits and vegetables that he's supposed to be eating. I think the night of these pictures Jack was eating peas, sweet potatoes, and cereal. That's just what the evidence is telling me. :)

By the way, sorry I haven't been posting much lately, but I think I've made up for it because I've posted a ton today! (Jack took a great nap so I had some time to update the blog).
I'll try to be better!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea for pictures!! we can't wait to see you!!

Courtney said...

That first photo is so cute; Jack looks adorable. And nice work on making your own baby food!

Mother/Mimi said...

Could Jack be any cuter???? And doesn't he just look like "all boy"? Love that cute little boy!

aunt amy said...

Aunt Amy needs some more practice feeding Jack. She kinda made a mess! But it made for a cute picture!