My photo
Nashville, TN, United States

Friday, June 27, 2008

The cutest cowboy in the world





I know, I know, I know....I've been awful about posting lately! To make it up to you, here are some pictures from our trip to South Dakota for my brother's wedding two weeks ago. The wedding was on my now sister-in-law's cattle ranch. She had told us before-hand that everyone would be dressed in cowboy gear. So of COURSE we knew that meant we had to get cowboy gear for Jack! Can you believe they even make boots and cowboy hats small enough for babies?

The first picture is Jack in his wedding attire with his Aunt Lindsay. The groomsmen all wore khakis and blue button-down shirts so you can see that Jack matched them pretty well.








































I hate that you can't see Maggie's face in this one of Court and I and the kids. Maybe she was just being shy. We dressed Maggie and Jack in matching outfits for the rehearsal dinner and you can see that they are both proudly wearing their cowboy boots.








And here is a hilarious picture of Courtney and Maggie at a kids area in the Minneapolis airport. Who knew they were such great athletes? :)

The huge tree up above is where the wedding actually took place. It was really beautiful.

This last one is my cute hubby and I at the barn dance which happened after dinner at the reception.

3 comments:

Mother/Mimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mother/Mimi said...

These pictures are so cute! And you are right....he is the cutest cowboy in the world!!!!

aunt amy said...

Look at those beautiful blue eyes!!!