My photo
Nashville, TN, United States

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Jack in the hospital

with Poppy

with Mimi

Uncle Chris & Aunt Kajsa

Possibly the best profile ever!

Jim's first conversation with his son


Three generations of Landers men: Jim, Grandpa, & Jack

Aunt Courtney helped bring Jack into this world! Court was the most amazing doula. She and Jim were the best team in coaching me through the natural birth that I wanted. Because of her help I was able to go completely drug-free!

One of the happiest moments of my life: holding Jack after delivery

Three generations of Austins: Mimi, me, Jack

exhausted after a great labor and delivery!

our first family photo taken right after his birth

So....Jack's six weeks old and we're finally getting it together enough to post pictures on this blog! We're hoping to update this often to keep you out-of-town relatives (and anybody else who might care!) in the loop with what's going on with Jack and maybe if there's something interesting going on with Jim or I. So let's start at the very beginning: photos from the hospital, including our first family photo.

No comments: