My photo
Nashville, TN, United States

Monday, January 14, 2008

8 Things...



My friend Amanda tagged me to write eight things about Jack on this blog, so here goes:
1. His scent is the sweetest baby smell in the world.
2. His little toes look like candy
3. He loves his learning caterpillar, stuffed dog rattle, and when I sing to him.
4. He sucks/chews on his fingers these days like they might run away from him. Could he be teething? Hope not!
5. He loves when Jim pretends like he's coming to get him and then tickles him all over.
6. He never fails to pee in the bath less than 10 seconds after being placed in the warm, clean water.
7. As soon as he sees me from his crib when he wakes up in the morning or from a nap he gets the hugest grin like he's thinking, "Hey, Mama! I was hoping to run into you here! How did you know where to find me?"
8. His cheeks are perfectly proportioned for millions of my kisses each day.

There's eight so now I'm tagging Courtney, Christy Z, Katie Jane, & Elise to do the same for each of their kids.

5 comments:

Benton said...

Well ... my dear Erin .. that is THE BEST post I have seen from you and the pictures enhanced it so ....

NOW ... you are getting creative and you spoke your heart .. That's what blogging is all about ...

(I'm not saying the other posts haven't been good .. THEY HAVE BEEN GREAT ... this one just touched me most!)

Love you, that little boy and his Dad!

Mother/Mimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mother/Mimi said...

This moved me to tears! I love that little boy and I love how you love him!!! Thanks for sharing this

Anonymous said...

Hey Hot Mama, That is the most loving blog post! I loved reading it :) Have a great day with Jack.

Amanda Conley said...

Great post! I died laughing about the peeing the bath part! Emet still does that and he's almost two! Something about warm water...ha!
About the links, it's super easy. Use your curser to highlight the word that you want to be a link, then click on the little green icon on the left hand side of your post thingy (it's near the spell check and picture icon.) After you click on it a box will pop up that has a space to type and "Http://" in it. You just type in the URL (location) of where you want that word to take you. For instance, if you want the word "Amanda" to take you to my page, you would type in after the http://, www.amandaconley.blogspot.com. It's that easy!(You can also copy a URL onto your computer and then paste it into the box. That's even easier than typing it out.) Hope that helps!
Oh, and my birthday is the 24th:)