My photo
Nashville, TN, United States

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Santa, Jack, and Mimi



Here are some pictures the day Mom, Courtney, Maggie, Jack and I went to the mall to get the kids' pictures taken with Santa. For some reason in the week or two leading up to Christmas, Jack would cry every time his Mimi held him. She tried not to let it bother her, but I know it was breaking her heart! He's back to loving her more than ever these days, but this first photo is a very accurate documentation of their relationship at that time. The second one is a little better and then there's photos of Courtney and I with each of our little elves!

1 comment:

Mother/Mimi said...

Can I just say I'm really glad we have moved beyond those days when Jack forgot how much he loved his mimi!!! Sad days!!!! :(

However, now we are ONE again!!! Love that boy!