My photo
Nashville, TN, United States

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I guess it's my turn...

So now we're all sick! I was telling my mom earlier that it feels like the flu, but without the aches and pains. Stuffy/runny nose, cough, sore throat, headache, soooo tired, etc. If you have these symptoms, I bet you have RSV, too! Why, oh, why did I let that doctor remove my tonsils in college? I really do think that's why I catch colds so easily. Don't they offer you more protection if you have yours? By the way, are you all impressed that (so far!) I'm keeping my new years resolution to blog more? I'm pretty impressed with myself... :)

4 comments:

Amanda Conley said...

sorry you're sick!

Renee said...

Hey Amanda, I'm not a blog stalker, my husband Don and I know Jim and he sent us this link. (I think Don asked him too cuz he knows I spend WAY too much time on the computer blogging...)

Jack is adorable! Congratulations again to you both.

Renee said...

Ok, I'm a dork, I wrote Amanda-I know your name is Erin, I must have just looked at the comment above mine. So sorry...

Courtney said...

I've realized why you guys are getting sick: it's because we keep going out of town! Seriously, have you noticed you get sick every time we go out of town. It really stinks b/c then we have to wait forever after we get back in town so we can see you guys! Glad you're feeling a bit better now.