My photo
Nashville, TN, United States

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Granddaddy & Tup-Tup




If you read my sister's blog, then you know that Maggie calls her uncle Spencer (my 10-year-old brother) Tup-Tup. Nobody can figure out how she got Tup-Tup from Spencer, but she's always called him that and we think she always will! We are also hoping that Jack will call him that because it is just so funny and cute. Anyway, my dad and Spencer stopped by on Saturday and here are some cute pictures of them with Jack. For a 10-year-old, Spencer is so good with both Maggie & Jack (and they both love him him so much). Doesn't he look just so comfortable holding Jack?

1 comment:

Amanda Conley said...

Aww, your brother is so cute! I don't think I've ever seen him before. It's kind of weird to think that my son is, like, his age. Well, my sister's husband has a brother who is three, and that's even weirder. Ummm...is weirder a word? 'Cause it looks kind of weird.