My photo
Nashville, TN, United States

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Full-time mom = new car


I'm officially a full-time mom! I turned my notice in recently and while I'm sad to leave all of the physician's offices and co-workers that I loved, I am so excited to be with Jack all the time! Since I'm a drug rep and have a company car, that means I have to turn in my car and we would be short one car. So THAT means we had to get a new one! I absolutely love it! It was fun to pick out a car that I wanted after almost five years of driving a car that was assigned to me. Don't get me wrong: the free gas & insurance & no car payment were really nice, but this is definitely more fun. Here's one of Jim & Jack in the back seat the day we bought it.

1 comment:

Amanda Conley said...

So, what kind of car is it? It looks really nice!